Master Server Kit
Master Server Kit is a complete library that allows you to host your UNET-based multiplayer game on a dedicated server.
- Player registration and authentication (can be bypassed if desired).
- Guest mode.
- Matchmaking supporting public and private games. Independent game server instances are dynamically spawned and destroyed as needed.
- Chat with support for public and private messages and an unlimited number of channels.
- Player’s persistent data storage in a database. Default implementations provided for SQLite, MongoDB and LiteDB.
- Complete and extensively documented C# source code.
- Compatible with games using UNET’s low-level API and games using UNET’s high-level API.
- Includes demo that showcases the functionality of the kit.